Offered Services - Project Management
The Project Manager plays the client representative role by performing the listed below tasks in the shown sequence in each of the project’s six phases.
First : Pre-Design Phase
• Share with the client in preparing the Feasibility Study, Preliminary Project Plan, The Project Preliminary Budget and the expected mode of operation.
• Prepare Consultant Selection Documents.
• Nominate and Share with the client the process of consultant(s) selection, recommend a successful consultant and draft the consultancy contract.
• Prepare the project communication process.
Second : Design Phase
• Collect Client requirements into engineering forms and pass it to the project consultant
• Review Prelim Design Documents as produced by the Project Consultant.
• Review Final Design Documents as produced by the Project Consultant .
• Update project budget in view of the produced design and secure client acceptance/approval
• Share with the project Consultant the production of Tender Documents
• Prepare the proposed bidders long list and the qualification process – in case this step is needed –
• Prepare the proposed bidders short list and the selection criteria
Third : Tender Phase
• Manage the tender communication .
• Release contract documents for bidders
• Receive bids and share the project consultant in the analysis process contractor
• Issue tender final report with the recommended Contractor
• Support the client and the project consultant in obtaining the necessary construction permits from relevant authority.
Fourth : Contracting Phase
• Receive from the – selected by client – contractor and validate against contract terms the required guarantees
• Manage the contract signing requirements
Fifth : Construction Phase
• Manage the Construction Kick-off process.
• Approve and Monitor the project time plan and propose corrective action(s) if needed.
• Manage the cost control process including Contractor(s) Payment process and update project budget.
• Issue Periodical progress report.
• Assure the implementation – through the project consultant – of proper quality control system.
• Assure the compliance with the vocational health, safety & Environment protection as per contract terms.
• Create project submittal log and update it periodically
• Manage the project communication process.
• Study any raised claim and resolve all contractual debate.
• Manage the Human Resources deployment plan.
• Manage the project procurement plan
• Manage the project scope and alert for any deviation and its consequences – if needed –
• Provide Project Risk Management services for the whole of the project life cycle
• Manage the project close-out phase including the collection – from relevant parties – the close-out documents (As-Built Drawings, Operational Manuals, Spare Parts, suppliers list, warranty certificate…..etc)
• Assure the issuance of the Taking-Over Certificate in view of the contractual terms
• Support the client in obtaining the necessary operation permits from relevant authority.
Sixth : Defects Notification Period
• Manage the Process of Handing-Over the Project to the Facility Manager and assure the well deployment of his relevant resources.
• Manage the process of producing and approving the Project Final Account with all relevant documents
• Receive with the project consultant the client notifications for defected works and advice course of action
• Assure the issuance of the Performance Certificate in view of the contractual terms
• Release the project Post-Implementation Repor