Offered Services – Feasibility Studies
Once the client sets the investment main target, the office can carries out the required feasibility studies including (but not limited to) the following steps:-
• Studying the current and future market size together with the current and expected in the future market appetite.
• Studying the expected competition.
• Proposing the appropriate period for investment
• Prepare the Preliminary Engineering layout for the project
• Estimate the required Capital Expenses (Capex), the expected revenue and propose the financing sources
• Prepare the implementation time schedule and set out the operational date
• Estimate the operational cost (OPEX) with all its different levels.
• Prepare the financial feasibility studies (NPV & IRR)
• Prepare the expected Cash In – Cash Out Diagrams.
• Prepare the planned financial statements for the investment period
• Prepare the auxiliary studies (Traffic, Environmental, Social, ….etc)
• Support the efforts to obtain construction and operation license.